Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!

Happy New Year plant eaters (or maybe soon-to-be plant eaters)!  I love the new year because people are excited and motivated for change.  I hope that some of you are planning to make eating plants a larger part of your 2016 diet.  This is a chance to get healthier, eat delicious food, maybe even drop a few pounds.  2016 is your year!!  Now, I know that you run out of steam on your New Year's resolutions a few weeks into the new year.  But, did you know that having a community to hold you accountable, motivate you, and help get you back on track when you stray will help you stick to your New Year's resolutions?

Don't have a community, you say?  How about getting your friends and family together or a group of your co-workers?  Can't get them on board...try an internet community and let me help you!  Follow me here on the blog for recipes and information.  Check out my Facebook account for great articles and updates about the blog.  Or, if you need more frequent encouragement follow me on Instagram; I post pictures daily.  There are links to my Facebook and Instagram account on the toolbar to the right.


Here are a few food pictures to get you hungry for healthy food and excited for this chance to change your life this new year:




A few of my breakfast favorites



Some delicious lunch and dinner recipes



Stay tuned for brand new recipes and blog chatter to come.  Let's make 2016 plant-ful, healthful, and wonderful.  Happy New year!

Happy eating and best health,

Dr. G












No comments:

Post a Comment