Monday, November 30, 2015

A Few Food Pics from Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  Here are just a few quick pictures from the celebration with my family.  I didn't spend all day blogging or taking pictures so there are only a couple, but I thought some of you might be interested in some of the plant based dishes we served.  And YES there was turkey and even I had a slice.  :)

Preparing some veges for side dishes and stuffing

Plant based stuffing with whole grain bread
Plant based appetizers
Roasted root veges

Vegan cookies


Leftovers!!!






Stay tuned for some non-Thanksgiving recipes and my deep thoughts about ways to keep yourself from packing on 10lbs over this holiday season later this week.


Happy eating and best health,

Dr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment